Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blessed

I feel so blessed to work in such a loving environment. I look forward to going to work everyday knowing that I am supported and loved. The love that the teachers and faculty at my school have bestowed upon me is tremendous. I will never be able to show the amount of gratitude and thanks I have for all they have done. Yesterday, I was completely taken by suprise when the school threw a celebration for Addi and me. I know that I am a little in my own world sometimes...but gosh, for that many people to know about it! How in the world did I not have a clue?!? Kenny and I requested that we did not want to have showers and we decided that if a miracle happens, then we will throw the biggest celebration that Gainesville has ever seen! My friends at school so tastefully planned a little celebration to let me know that they care. It was very touching and thoughtful. The pink cherry tree is beautiful and will constantly remind us of Addi and her beautiful spirit. All the gifts were wonderful and will be so useful in the months to come. Kenny and I have experienced a pain like we have never felt before...but amongst the pain and heartache, we have also learned and experienced much about love. Our hearts have grown bigger than we thought possible! We are constantly amazed and humbled by how many people have made great efforts to shower us with love and support. We thank each of you so very very much. We will never be able to thank everyone enough and we might not even know where some of the support comes from...please know that we appreciate everything. We will strive to be as giving as the people that have been so supportive of us.

No comments: