Monday, February 25, 2008

Update February 25

"Even though the journey's long, and I know the road is hard. Well, the One who's gone before me, He will help me carry on."
Our precious Addi is such a little fighter. How incredible God is! We are in awe of how He is choosing to show so many people that life is not something that we should have control over. I know that God is smiling down on us, knowing how many people He is proving wrong! Addi is still very much alive inside of me and we pray everyday that she will make her grand appearance with an enormous breath of life for all to see. Her beautiful heartbeat was 144 today. It was very loud and clear! As much as I want for her to stay inside of me and continue to grow, I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her precious face, the very face that God so delicately formed. Next week, we will be able to have another ultra-sound. I am anxious to see if she has grown this month. We had two pretty sizable growth spurts recently...let's hope the growing has continued!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to reading such great updates!! When are you due? I'm excited for you guys and for what God is doing through you. Please know I continue to pray for you two and for Addi. Love, Alicia