Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update February 19

Another week has passed, and another successful trip to the doctor. Addi's heartbeat was 149 on Tuesday. The doctor said that he didn't think that she has grown much in the past couple weeks because my measurements have not changed. BUT, he also said that the tape measure is not always an accurate measurement of the baby. By the eighth month, my uterus should have raised but it is still very very low. My walk is more of a waddle...even though I do not look like I am in my eighth month, Addi's low positioning is forcing my waddle walk.
Our doctor also said that he had doubts earlier in the pregnancy for Addi's survival to term, but now he was expecting little Addi to carry to term and be born alive! We of course agreed with him and said that we have felt that all along. Her heartbeat is just so strong each time we go to the doctor. She has a stubborn streak in her...we don't know where she gets it from, but we are glad she has it!
I continue to be quite tired...Kenny has taken over pretty much all responsibility around the house and does a fabulous job taking care of me, Addi, and our collection of animals. We also have such wonderful support from everyone around us. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who are so wonderful to us. As each day passes, we hear of another church or prayer list that we have been added too. To all the prayer warriors...we cannot thank you enough.

2 comments:

Dana said...

How amazing! The doctors can't predict everything, can they? God truly works miracles, and I know He can work one in Addi. I pray for it everyday. I love you guys!

Kristi said...

that is crazy about that girl that yall found on the internet w/ the baby addison. i hope that you can meet her one day.

benji and i love you all and pray everyday!