Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update January 29

We just returned from the doctor and all continues to be well! Addi's heartbeat had dropped to 134, but the doctors have reassured us that anything within 120-180 is within a normal range. The heartbeat all depends on their level of activity at the moment. Addi must have been snoozing this afternoon!

As we head into the 3rd trimester, I am beginning to feel more tired and just exhausted. I know that we are emotionally drained as well, but Kenny and I both feel strongly that we need to continue to live life as normal. We know that Addi can feel the love that we share for her and that Kenny and I share together. We also want Addi to feel joy and happiness through me and not sadness and worry. Please continue to pray for our strength, courage, and of course a miracle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K & K-

Your strength amazes me. I am praying for you guys and Baby Addi. What a miracle she continues to be! Looks like you have a real fighter on your hands.

Love,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

You two are a beautiful couple. What an awesome testimony to see you lean on each other and all the love you have. You are truly an inspriration to me. You all are continually in my prayers. May God just continue to hold all of you in the palm of his hand! Much Love
Whitney Lewis

Kim Potts said...

We're always thinking about you guys! We admire your strength and love for Addi!