Monday, January 21, 2008

Update January 21

Addi's heartbeat was beautiful again today. I feel like we are going to the doctor ALL the time! Each week, as our appointment approaches, we begin to feel very anxious and scared. We know that we might be headed to the hospital to deliver our little angel. So far, each time that we go we are blessed with her strong heartbeat. It is the most beautiful sound to our ears.
Even though I am 26 weeks, I am still not able to feel Addi's movements very much. We are enjoying the times when we can see her moving though! We discovered that if I lay very still and hold my breath, we can see slight movement in my stomach...when she is moving of course. It's times like this when we forget what the doctors have told us and I catch myself imagining our family after she is born.
We are constantly reminded how precious and fragile life is. We are not gauranteed tomorrow, so we need to cherish today. If we lose Addison tomorrow, we know that we have been blessed beyond measure. Our short time with her has taught us so much about patience, love, faith, and courage. Through our pain and heartache, we still have joy and faith in our Father.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Your family is in my prayers, what an example you are to everyone around you! I have all my prayer warriors on this one as well!