Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update January 15

Another great visit to the doctor! Addi's heatbeat was 152 today. We were also able to hear her making some movements from the heartbeat sonar machine. I do not feel Addi moving very much so it was nice to be able to hear the movements. My doctor explained that Addi more than likely has very low muscle tone which would make her movements much slower and more gentle than an average baby. Because of this, I will not always feel her movements.
We continue to pray for a miracle. We also pray for strength and courage to accept God's will for Addi. We cannot express enough thanks to all that have been so supportive. It provides a great deal of comfort to know that so many people are praying for our family and so sincerely care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mommy & Daddy
I am glad to see this blog so I can keep up with with you and your progress. Larry and I have been, are and will continue to pray for Addison, Mom & Dad. We pray for Gods healing hands for Addi. We also pray for strength & courage for the 2 of you as well as your entire family. You are wonderful people and Addi is a blessed little girl to have the two of you as parents. She is Gods child and he has her in his hands…..as well as the the 2 of you. I am so sorry that you guys are facing this and I know it is hard to see Gods plan, but he does have a plan. Keep strong and be encouraged. Again, we are praying for and lifting all of you up.
Much Love,
Kim Parr

Kristi said...

Love you Kathi! We are praying every day for our Niece Addi. I know that whatever happens that she is luckiest girl in the world to have you as her mom.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathi & Kenny,

I wanted to let you know that the both of you and Addison Leigh are in our prayers. I first learned about your baby from Mary Ann when Tim and I were home a few weeks ago and was given the info about your blog. I am glad you have created this so everyone can see the progress and updates. You guys are very courageous and I am glad to see that you are putting your faith and trust in God for Addi's sake. Only God can bring about miracles and Addi's life is in his hands. We will continue to pray for you all and will pass this along to all of our friends as well because as we all know prayers are powerful!
God Bless You All,
Connie and Tim Mauntler
FT Jackson, SC