Friday, November 28, 2008

What a chunk!

We had our 28 week doctors visit this past Wednesday...and we found out that our little boy has been doing a lot of growing here recently! I measured about a week ahead at 29 weeks 4 days, and Asher has packed on the poundage! He weighs in now at around 3lbs 2 oz!! We are sooo excited! We could all tell by my appearance that he had grown, we were just hoping that he was close to 3lbs by now...and he is!! On the ultrasound, he was doing his usual tricks and kicks. He also was drinking fluid and we got to see his little lips moving and sucking. It was adorable! All of his organs are working wonderfully and his heartbeat sounds beautiful! Now, we are down to the last trimester and still praying for our little guy to keep growing (within reason) and for my health to continue to be great.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm so glad the little guy is doing so well (and you, of course!) I hope you had a restful Thanksgiving Break! See you tomorrow!

Amanda Jo said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!